Finance Director - Scottish Wrestling
Scottish Wrestling is the National Governing Body for the sport of wrestling in Scotland.
SW is looking to appoint an experienced and enthusiastic individual to oversee the finance of SW and the delivery of the organisation’s Strategic Plan. The Board Director roles are key to the fundamental progression of SW and you will be an integral member of the Board, assisting with driving the strategic direction of the organisation.
Closing Date 31st December 2023
Job Description - Scottish Wrestling Finance Director.
1. Uphold SW Values & Standards
2. Strategic and Operational Planning
3. Promote the sport of Wrestling
4. Oversee Achievement of Assigned Goals
5. Attend Board Meetings and Major Events
6. Working relationship with all Board and Staff
7. A solution approach
8. Regular Reporting and Suggestions for Improvement
1. Accounts and Financial Reporting
2. Financial Policies and Processes
5. Asset Management
● An understanding of the legal duties and responsibilities of a company Director
● Working knowledge of financial systems for recording and reporting
● Experience of financial management and preparing financial reports
● Experience of working on or with a Board or management committee
● Experience or knowledge of sport governing bodies / non-profit organisations
How to apply:
Please apply from the Scottish Wrestling website using this link.
Closing Date 31th of December 2023